Thursday, September 24, 2020

Today is my 1 year Fit-iversary!

I'm so glad that I thought to mark on my calendar the start date of my weight loss journey! It's been a year of literal and figurative ups and downs, but I'm so glad that I took the plunge and committed to making myself healthier.

I'm a 5'4" female, SW 247/CW 144/GW 145. I've never really been successful in weight-loss before, despite trying many many times. This time I went into it without any sort of plan, just started cutting back on fast food and take out, then slowly looking for ways to build up the fruits and vegetables in my diet. I don't have any banned foods. I'm not really following any plan. I kinda follow CICO, but am too lazy to track everything that goes into my mouth, so I mostly just aim for a lower than average daily calorie intake and then only track the calorie dense foods and real meals and snack on whatever I want for fruits and veggies during the day without tracking them.

Once I got my nutrition kinda figured out, I started running and doing body weight exercises. I've worked myself up from only being able to jog about a minute at a time to now training for my first marathon.

It's wild to me how big of a difference there is in my level of fitness between now and just one year ago. Can't wait to see where the next year gets me!

submitted by /u/juryturtle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33ZCLgs

No comments:

Post a Comment