Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Family calling me ugly after weight loss. I don't give a fuck about what they think but it's extremely annoying

So I have lost about 18 kgs of weight while I wasn't in my hometown, now that I'm back their feedback is extremely annoying. Telling me that my face shrinking is rather ugly now, or that my haircut is annoying and looks like a wig.

It just made me remember how all these comments and this attitude has screwed up my self-esteem growing up. While the emotional eating is something I've learned from them (my dad's side of family). I'm feeling more confident than ever and I honestly don't give a fig what these losers think!! but it just makes me feel such a grudge against them, as I know they are the reason I have the many problems that I have now.

Just felt like venting about this side of weight loss when the feedback is cruel.

submitted by /u/Representative-Cost8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ScXAQa

No comments:

Post a Comment