Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Weight Loss Help

Hi everyone. 19 f around 260lbs here. I really would like advice on how to get started on my journey. I have seen so many positive responses on here about getting started and people supporting each other which is what motivated me to make this post. I often lose my motivation because I tend to plan unrealistically. I am in college right now so of course budget is tight in regards to purchasing foods, so this often makes it harder for me to think of healthy food to get that is also affordable. Also, I do not know where to start with exercise; I think walking is a start but I also am really excited and intrigued in getting muscle. I want to lose weight to be a better me and feel better about myself as well as have better health. I would appreciate positive responses. :)

submitted by /u/Novel_Reporter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HKCtTo

No comments:

Post a Comment