Saturday, September 26, 2020

WFH is making me fat

Hey everyone. I'm (31/F) working from home because of Covid and my weight is just spiraling. I can't bring myself to even get on a scale cuz I'm too afraid. If I had to guess I'd say I've gained at least 10-15 lbs since Covid. I used to go to the gym regularly and with Covid I just haven't felt comfortable to go back. I tell myself that I can still go on hikes, do yoga, etc and just never do it. In general I don't have much time for myself because I have a baby too. I feel like I could incorporate her into my exercise routine though if I really put my mind to it. My office is also my dining room so I find myself meandering into the kitchen multiple times a day to grab food. I tell myself I'm going to set limits but I don't even realize I'm doing it half the time. WFH also completely threw off my work life balance so all my meal prep stuff I used to do feels harder now. I feel like I need to reimagine what weight loss can look like WFH. My job also recently said WFH might be a permanent thing so I really need to get myself together. Any suggestions you have would be amazing!

submitted by /u/unochampion26
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/340Wg8v

No comments:

Post a Comment