Monday, September 28, 2020

Is my progress too slow?

F 5'1 and 160+lbs when I started my weight loss journey around August. It's Day 50 now of doing a low-carb diet + daily exercise and so far I've only lost a little over 10lbs (151.4lbs as of 9/26/2020). I've also recently started IF in my hopes that it'll help speed up my journey.

Seeing every pound I've lost whenever I go for my weekly weigh ins does make me super duper happy knowing that I did something right this week. Though lately I've sorta become a bit paranoid that it's already been almost 2 months and all I have to show for it is a measly 10lbs of weight loss. It probably doesn't help when my co-workers frequently compliment another co-worker (who is already at their ideal weight) who decided to lose a few more pounds over how skinny they are, but anyways yea.

Is my progress too slow and is there anything I can do to speed up my weight loss or is it okay and should I just keep doing what I'm doing? (i.e. LCIF & Daily Exercise [Cardio & Resistance])

submitted by /u/Relationship_Silent
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2S2jlSN

No comments:

Post a Comment