Sunday, September 27, 2020

Lost a big amount of fat, now I want to get stronger, where to start ?

Hello there,

First of all, I want to thank all the people in this sub, you are part of how I managed to go from morbidly obese to overweight.

Like I said in the title, I lost a decent amount of fat (thanks to CICO, intermittent fasting and this sub) just by diet. I have never worked out much, besides walking 5~6km every now and then.

I'm very satisfied by my weight loss but I feel weak and I want to get strong, not ripped but strong, but I'm overwhelemed by the amount of information out there, I don't know where to start. Also, I prefer working out at home or outdoors (not in a gym).

So, where to start ?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/elmoptimistic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kSNYX3

No comments:

Post a Comment