Friday, September 25, 2020

SW 228 / CW 208 / 29M - Do I have to weigh my veg?

Hello people!

Reading everyone's journey really has inspired me to kick on my weight loss journey. I started mines about 4 weeks ago and have lost roughly 20lbs. I have a question hopefully someone can answer :

Currently my daily eating schedule is heavily monitored by myself and it looks like the following (don't eat from 6pm at night until 2pm when I start eating again). I am eating roughly 900-1100 calories max

Lunch - 1 slimfast strawberry shake and 30g dried mango

Snack - glass of fresh squeezed OJ and a 30g of olives

Dinner example : 1 chicken breast grilled with a huge plate of frozen veg (carrot, peas, green beans, some other bean that I don't know)

So for every meal and snack I weigh EVERYTHING so I know what I'm really eating however my question is with my dinner can I just pile on the frozen veg mentioned above without caring about weighing. I'm talking about the whole plate has been covered with them. Should I be concerned that I'm eating too much of them (ie too much sugar or calories or whatever?)

Before anyone says yes I'm losing weight so it must be working however the question still stands

Thanks!

submitted by /u/vpnily
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EBz73U

No comments:

Post a Comment