Sunday, September 27, 2020

I messed up but I’m back on it

I started my weight loss journey at the end of March (beginning of UK lockdown). I did CICO and daily 10k steps and some yoga. By the beginning of September I was down 40 lbs from 203 to 163 (F, 5’7’’).

Then the past two weeks, I’ve really messed up. I have had 3 binge sessions and I’m talking at least 2000 cals over maintenance for each one. I felt so crappy after each one and hated that I couldn’t seem to stop myself. I haven’t dared to weigh myself since then.

But this morning I’ve got a grip on myself. Yeah, I will have gained some weight from what I did. However, it’s not likely to be more than 2 lbs of fat. I can lose that, easy. I won’t have gained 40 lbs back by going a little off track for a couple of weeks. I’m still within 10 lbs of my goal weight and I actually look fine now and I don’t mind if the last few pounds come off slowly. I will stick to plan this coming week and weigh at the weekend, which will give any sodium-bloat from binge eating a chance to disappear and I can assess the damage.

I feel more in control now but it’s a scary thing when your past behaviour seems to be taking over your actions. Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/Loseweightandhate
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HBIX6X

No comments:

Post a Comment