Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Losing the last three kilos is impossible

My weight loss isn't as dramatic as some but I'm still proud. Last year I was able to go from 68kg (150lbs) to 58 kg(128lbs). It was a lot of getting up at 6am to run on the treadmill, daily salads and avoiding boozy nights like a limbo pole, but I managed it!

My height is 162cm (5'3) so I'm now smack bang in the middle of a healthy BMI. My waist measurement is in the healthy range and all my other vitals are perfect.

I know I should be happy. And I am! But I set myself a goal which was 55kg. No matter what I've tried, it's stayed at a plateau all of this year. I know that resistance training helps so I've been doing 40 minute sets three days a week with five days cardio. I've bumped up my walking to 12k steps a day. I'm keeping track of my calories with an average of 1500 a day but my weight just. Won't. Budge!

I know weight isn't everything and there are other ways to measure things. But I'm a completionist. I want that rush of satisfaction.

Honestly I'm just having a whinge but I needed to get it off my chest. Thanks for reading. Good luck with all your journeys!

submitted by /u/Owlmystery
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cKqz7y

No comments:

Post a Comment