Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Ready to just quit.

So I started plant based eating again for health and to lose weight. I guess Im lying if I say its just for health, because I really want to lose about 40 more lbs, at least. I lost 50 lbs 5 years ago going plant based and being very strict about my eating. It began with inspiration from Penn Jillette, so I did what he did. I ate nothing but potatoes for 2 weeks. Plain, boring, nothing on the potatoes. I lost about a pound a day doing that. Eventually I went back to throwing too much junk back into my diet, and 5 years later, my weight it higher than it was originally. Flash forward to current day. I just finished doing 2 weeks of potatoes and lost 13 lbs. Now for a week of eating nothing but plant based foods, and only eating once a day, the scale wont move. I feel stuck and craving all the foods I cant/shouldnt have. Ive successfully lost weight with all of these foods and lifestyle before and now I just feel like theres no point.
My boyfriends mom made some cookies for the family, and its all I can do to not eat one. Or eat my kids lunch granola bars...or go snack on some of my kids chips. But, I know if I do, I wont want to stop. But I feel like if Im being super careful with what I eat and theres no weight loss for a week, then whats the point? Why am I even trying?

submitted by /u/cricketerest
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35W28CC

No comments:

Post a Comment