Saturday, September 26, 2020

Today is Day 1

Hi everyone!

Long-time lurker here who's ready to start losing in a real way. Have always intermittently tracked calories but this year was stressful at work and I gained a few stubborn pounds that I want to lose. I'm pretty short (5'2'') so my weight loss goals are relatively low, but at this height, even a pound or two makes a huge difference.

My plan is to eat 1,200 calories/ day and exercise daily. Hoping to reach my "move" goal on my apple watch of 500 calories a day.

I want to set a tangible goal- lose 4 pounds in 1 month (ie- by the end of October). If anyone wants an accountability buddy or has any suggestions for me, please reach out. I'm planning on updating frequently to hold myself accountable. I love the community here and am so excited to be on this journey with you all!

SW- 122; GW- 118 (first goal); 115 (ultimate goal).

submitted by /u/jeremothill
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j6RVa3

No comments:

Post a Comment