Sunday, September 27, 2020

Discouraged and kind of angry

I’ve read so much in the last months in this sub and others, and in the internet in general. I’ve tried IF, CICO, paleo diet, keto, and what I realize is that I’m developing an obsessive and ill relationship with food (trying to diet during the day-binging at night). I don’t have a massive amount of weight to lose, but I think I’m somewhat discouraged and also angry. Three months ago I started walking daily for one hour and I cut sugar, flour and all “whites” completely from my diet (not during weekends). I felt great, mainly mentally, and physically in terms of strength, but I didn’t lose weight. Then I started to try all the things mentioned above, and they’ve all made me either obsess over food, or resent the lack of visible improvement. So I ended up almost all of the days I tried any of those, eating a load of food I’m not supposed to eat. I know weight loss is a mental and personal journey, I’ve done it before. And I want to look my best, but I think I’m just resisting everything too much. I don’t want to obsess over this whole thing and give myself an ED. Apologies if my post is extremely sour and discouraging, I’m just talking about myself. I do think I’m just resisting against my will to change, and I guess that’s a mental and emotional decision to make.

submitted by /u/cumbierbass
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EHIajQ

No comments:

Post a Comment