Saturday, September 26, 2020

Not losing enough weight per week?

I strictly control my CICO. Lol for the sake or argument please believe me.

I eat on avg no more than 1300 a day. My meals are high protein and vegetables. I may over indulge on sodium and that adds to water weight but that should not mean it hurts my weight loss every week. There is a upper limit on how much weight I can gain due to water retention. So one week I can blame my weight plateau on water retention but not every week.

Last month I lost 5 lbs. By my math I should have lost 10 to 13 lbs. I honestly cannot cut my diet anymore. I get 130 grams of protein a day for 1300 calories. I am 6 foot mid 20s male, 230lbs, I am at a loss what else I can do to hit 2lbs or 2.5 lbs loss per week. I walk 3.4 miles a day, but I guess I should start running to?

submitted by /u/RuneChicken45
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/340wEIW

No comments:

Post a Comment