Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Biggest achievement yet and it has nothing to do with the scale

SW 220 CW 170-175. So I honestly havent really been pumped about my weight loss because... well? because i'm still fat!!! So i lost like 50 lb. who cares. i still am not cute. (i'm only 5'3 btw) BUUUUUUT I got to enjoy it anyway. I work with k-6 graders and we are in a gym for like 2 hours a day or outside on a field and today i got to RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN. I got home and my smart watch told me I was walking/running for 3.5 mi. Before covid, when i started dieting, i could have NEVER done ANY of this! The kids were so happpy and my new supervisor saw me and i'm just assuming was glad that I was getting in there and interacting. There is just no joy like knowing i lost enough weight to tag a kindergardener. So, no I am not happy with my weight but I love with it allows me to do and how I can play soccer without worrying my belly is going to go above my pants!!!!!! I hope this helped somebody

submitted by /u/elopedscallop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iiu85I

No comments:

Post a Comment