Friday, September 25, 2020

Lost motivation for weight loss

A little bit about myself : Age 15 , Height 175cm (5"7ft) , Weight 130Kgs (286lbs) . At the start of June i was 320lbs (145KGS) , i knew it was time to change since im extremely obese for my age. I got the motivation and lost 15 Kgs at the start of september i lost the motivation i had. I Started eating again junk food and on the other 5 days i would diet and then again on the 6th day i would just nonestop eat and gain 2-3 pounds. After i lost these 3 pounds and started dieting i just f*cked myself again and thought about food and buy so much i gained like 4 pounds. After i lose these 3 pounds that i gain , yesterday i gained again 3 more pounds cause the other day i couldn't stop thinking about food and buy again and eat so much. I stopped doing any progress even when im dieting i think about food. I don't wanna give up and gain these 15KG that i lost. This is the first time i've been so far on weight loss i since i trying to lose weight from a long time ago. I don't know what to do since i don't have any good hobies all i think about is food and i wanna get this addiction off. I'm in such a big hole and i really wanna change keep diet straight and stay healthy , it was easier when i started cause i really had the motivation for it. Now i don't have any motivations at all for anything i'm afraid that i might go buy again junk food and eat it later. I really need help i wanna change. I don't know from where to gain this motivation and that's why i joined this sub since i don't wanna talk about it with my mom cause it's uncomfortable for me. I lie to her that i'm still keeping on the diet yet i spend my money on food and then i hate myself . I'm so pathetic

submitted by /u/leefunny23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jglw17

No comments:

Post a Comment