Thursday, September 24, 2020

Hit a bump in the road

I went on a weight loss journey, I’m 5’1F and I had weighed my highest at 147lbs because I kept eating due to depression over the loss of my mom.

I decided to get my life on track and lose all the weight I gained by eating healthier and had lost 20 pounds and was at 124.

Although my mother’s anniversary was two weeks ago and since then it’s been a binge eating mess for myself and now I weight at 130.

I feel so disappointed in myself, it really has me discouraged and feeling bad about my body even though I’ve lost a lot of weight for my height. I keep thinking about the 5lbs gained and I know it’s bad.

Has any one else had this happen before? What would you recommend to help get through it.

submitted by /u/TheScorpio01
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35ZF1qR

No comments:

Post a Comment