Friday, September 25, 2020

Will eating under your BMR and not getting protein for only ONE day still affect you even if you have eating enough the rest of the time?

Around 11 pm or midnight, I was planning to have some Greek yogurt because I needed to get to my daily calorie and protein goals (1300-1400 calories and around 80 to 100 grams of protein daily.) But then I got into a fight with my husband and never ate my Greek yogurt. I started my weight loss journey a week ago and every single day except for last night I have eaten enough calories and gotten enough protein. Last night was the first time ever that I ate under my BMR and did not get enough protein. I know that if you eat under your BMR and do not get enough protein for a few days, you will lose muscle. But what about 1 day only? Will I still lose some muscle anyways even though the rest of the time I have been eating enough calories and protein?

submitted by /u/fabgirly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3323yK0

No comments:

Post a Comment