Monday, September 28, 2020

Any tips on getting rid of flabby arms?

Hi! I'm a 23yo Female, I don't know how much I weigh, I haven't been on a scale in years because of how it affects my mental health. Started getting serious about weight loss this month. I'm a week in starting tomorrow. But to be clear, I am pretty overweight.

One of the main problems I've had for years has been my arms and the flabby bits just flapping around when I move. I don't like them. I want them gone.

I've bought a treadmill and I'm buying a gym bike soon. But I've realized that this won't be enough. And it definitely won't help to get rid of the flabby arms.

I did decide to do one of my old on and off again workouts, a total ballet body workout from YouTube. It really works on the arms and legs. I could barely do 5 minutes. But it's a start.

I just wanted to ask this sub for any other advice, anything that might have helped on your journey. I don't know if I'll be able to afford weights at this moment because I'm buying the gym bike.

For now I'll do the ballet workout and yoga along with the other workouts but I'm just curious to see what other people have done to get rid of the flabby arms.

submitted by /u/anchoredwithhope
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2S96Ftm

No comments:

Post a Comment