Friday, September 25, 2020

Scheduled my Tummy Tuck!!

So, I am nearing the end of my weight loss journey. Well, the losing phase. I have more or less been in the maintenance phase since April. Feel free to look at my last post for more info on my background.

However, with shifting my focus towards weight training and running, I realized that I would never get the look that I want without surgery. I lost in the neighborhood of 130 pounds. I look great in clothing now, but the loose skin around my stomach area increasingly bothered me.

After a lot of research and several consultations, I found the perfect doctor and I have set up at surgery date for January 11th!! I'm very excited. It feels like the final stage of weight loss. The ultimate reward. My surgeon was incredibly impressed and congratulatory about my weight loss and referred to this surgery as just the "cherry on the top of your hard work". That's how I'm viewing it now.

When I get closer, I'll post pictures. And if people are interested, I'll share my experiences post-surgery. I know many people here deal with the same issues of loose skin as I do.

submitted by /u/Backstrom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3i3VFIb

No comments:

Post a Comment