Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Just Passed the 50lb Mark

Hey y’all, second time poster here. I started the top of 2019 at 330 and began working with a nutritionist May 2019. This weeks weigh in was 273.4-the weight is going down ☺️

I’d reached the point a while ago where my body is pretty used to the new eating habits and can’t handle junk/heavily processed foods well.

I do have one hopeful note for folks working on weight loss, better eating habits, etc: when you slip up or have an off day/week/month, give yourself some grace and get back on when you can. Plus, the more you stick to it the more your body will nudge you and tell you what you need to do. More the than 2 days without a green will have my body like “girl...get it together”.

Be well!

submitted by /u/CrysyD
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36i0lb6

No comments:

Post a Comment