Thursday, September 24, 2020

Plateau already?

Hi everyone, i was wondering if any of you could help or provide insight with something i find extremely perculiar....

My approach to weight loss is very simple and in my case easier to stick to. I’ve struggled with CICO in the past because i find it was hard to gauge the calories in the dinners my mom was making, and i found myself over snacking and going over my aloted calories

This time around ive built a plan based on the same principle with CICO but just intuitively eating, simply eating less and no snacks or soda...

My problem is that my approach was very effective in the beginning. I managed to lose 6.2 kg over the span of 31 days but since then i’ve almost stagnated, over the past 13 days ive lost 1.5 kg and while this might sound petty because its still good progress, i feel like i should have lost more given my stats?

Im 19 5’9 or around 175 cm and weight 134.6 kg at the moment

And over the past 6 days ive stayed dead set down right to the decimal on 134.6kg except for a slight deviation to 135.0kg

I’m extremely confused how this is possible? I’ve also been thinking if my scale might be broken as it is very old, or if something completely third is the culprit

My mom has suggested it might be a lack of fats or sugars in my diet but i dont know if that would be the case?

And it would also be important to mention my work is pretty active to some degree but it can vary. I work at a warehouse and days moving boxes between 10-20 kg are not uncommon

Sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes as it was written on the phone :-)

submitted by /u/sxdd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HujgVR

No comments:

Post a Comment