Sunday, September 27, 2020

Feeling down about my weight loss and need advice

I (27F) (5ft 1 CW 184 /GW 133) have about 50lbs to lose. In lockdown (March - June in my country) I did manage to lose a good amount of weight by sticking to 1200 cals a day. But when I started back at work in June I fell off the wagon, my work made me horribly depressed and anxious and the hours and nature of work made it very difficult to stick to any kind of routine.

Since then I have added back the weight I lost in lockdown plus about 5lbs more. I have been off work for 6 weeks due to my mental health struggles and I have recently found out I will be made redundant. This has obviously caused some stress which makes my period cycle on and off.

The past three weeks I have stuck to 1200 calories but I have only lost about 3 pounds. Other than that I lose and add on the same 1-2lbs. I am so confused because this worked for me not long ago. I am finding it really frustrating and upsetting. It could be due to water weight from my period making me fluctuate because I am on and off all of the time. But then I think if I am still cutting my calories shouldn’t the weight reflect that at some point ? It is really getting me down and I need to see some progress.

Has anyone else been through this ? Or do you have any advice/insights/ things I may not have considered?

submitted by /u/pxd-x
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cB14oU

No comments:

Post a Comment