Saturday, September 26, 2020

Confused about weight loss.

So I woke up from surgery 40lbs heavier than I went in. They said it was water weight and would go away after some time. Recovery took over ten months as I adjusted to my new metal plated ribs. The extra weight was still there. I started exercising, kettlebell swings, walking and lifting weights. I loss about 25 pounds over the course of six months. Then three weeks ago I broke my ribs again and stopped exercising. During that time I've lost more weight doing nothing. Took myself six months to lose 25 pounds but lost an additional 20 over these three weeks not exercising. Is less more here? Is it muscle loss? Is the water weight finally leaving? Just super perplexed and wondered if anyone had any idea.

submitted by /u/Raraavis292
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/334vlJF

No comments:

Post a Comment