Monday, September 28, 2020

Need help! Struggling to deal with going back to work, working shifts etc. Weight loss stalled and too exhausted to exercise. Any tips/advice?

As the title says, I have just gone back to work after 6mo of quarantine fun. I also have changed from a 9-5 job to shift work.

I am REALLY struggling - my step count isn't high so I can't even say I'm getting exercise at work, though I am on my feet constantly, but I am finding I'm too tired to exercise. My weight loss has stalled and I am finding myself discouraged and therefore snacking and making worse choices.

I know I am likely to adjust in a few weeks, and I know part of it will just be pushing through and being strict with myself. But wondered if anyone had any advice or suggestions of what worked for them in similar situations?

submitted by /u/msryluvscmpny
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36kZ4Ah

No comments:

Post a Comment