Saturday, September 26, 2020

Day 1 Again

So a little under a year ago I started and succeeded on a weight loss journey. Unfortunately SAD hit and then quarantine and my diet and exercise just kind of died. Old habits came back up and slowly but surely i gained all the weight i lost back plus some. In fact, I have never been this overweight in my life .

Today that changes. Not sure how i will do it this time probably a mixture of what I learned last time and some new things. I know not only that I need to be better but also that I can be better. I have already proven I can do this, I just need to restart. Not sure if any one will read this but hoping that by putting this into the world that makes it real and holds me accountable.

Anyway thank you for listening to my short ted talk.

submitted by /u/BrutalWarPig
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GckiFr

No comments:

Post a Comment