Thursday, September 24, 2020

Have you ever ended your weight loss journey before hitting your goal weight?

Hello, so I am about 10 pounds away from hitting what I thought would be my goal weight. As I’ve gotten smaller, it’s gotten significantly harder to lose the weight. I’m 5 feet tall and these last pounds have felt impossible to lose and I kind of want to stop. I am very happy with the way I look and feel right now. The only issue is I’m not sure if I want to stop my journey because I’m happy where I’m at or because it’s getting much harder. I have never been 115 pounds and picked that weight because its towards the middle range of a healthy bmi. Have any of you cut your journey short and what made you decide to do so?

submitted by /u/oopsimthrowing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/363rnCR

No comments:

Post a Comment