Saturday, September 26, 2020

Lost 30 pounds so far on my weight loss journey

I'm not gonna post anything philosophical cause I'm not that type of guy lol. My perspective is; DO WHAT YOU THINK WORKS FOR YOU.

What I'm currently doing is vegetarian diet and lots of jogging and pushups.

I eat mostly raw veggies/yogurt. Cabbage, grapes, broccoli, beans, tofu. Overall I think I eat less than 800 calories a day yet I feel fine.

Was only able to do 5-7 pushups when started. Now I'm able to do 30 pushups non stop. My routine is doing pushups and light jogging for 2 miles everyday.. unless I'm sore and need a couple days to recuperate. Still pushing my limits and trying to increase it.

Started at 262, currently at 232.

Height; 5'11. Age; 24. Asian male. I kind of have low self esteem so I'll post a before and after photo once I get to my target weight and look.

(I'm only about 3 and a half weeks in the diet.)

Edit; aiming for 170 pounds by the end of the year.

submitted by /u/imlance9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EH5caA

No comments:

Post a Comment