Sunday, September 27, 2020

Im actually losing weight successfully and healthily and im so excited!

Ive (F24) always been average weight, mid range BMI, nothing extreme, but last year I lost weight suddenly due to a traumatic event and realised how much of a difference a few kilos made. Then I fell into a disordered cycle of binge/restrict that made me gain about 10kg and put me at the top end of BMI. Since then, I've struggled to maintain or lose weight safely.

But! I just got a new job that's physical and im working in the middle of nowhere where they feed me so Im forced to only eat 3 meals and not snack. I don't own scales, but I took progress pics for the first time and I can see a difference in the pictures! That's never happened before and I feel really successful. Got about 10kg to lose before ill be happy but I'm feeling really positive and motivated to keep doing what im doing and im not going to rush it.

I don't have anyone to share it with in real life because im embarassed to mention weight loss because i put on weight over corona and have hidden away.

But im so excited! It's working in a healthy way and I still have energy to do things and exercise whilst losing weight!

submitted by /u/Drinkthecyanide
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3368DAL

No comments:

Post a Comment