Friday, September 25, 2020

Please Help Me, I'm Stuck

Hey! My name is Sidney, I'm a 17 year old male and I've struggled with my weight all my life. I came to this community for insight on where and how to get started. I see myself before where I make too many mistakes with weight loss. I tried it all and now I just feel stuck and hopeless.

With weight comes bullying and now that i'm in my senior year it has kind of settled down but, it's still there. No one should have to go through being bullied for weight but i guess that's how society is sometimes. But, now things are starting to light up for me. I decided I follow in my father's footsteps and join the Army ROTC in college next year ( Im close to getting the scholarship!). But, what i need help on is improving myself physically. I have put this off for way too long and I don't have time to waste. Any tips are useful and appreciated greatly :). I also need help on the aspect of running, I run two miles a day but at a pace of 20 minutes ( 10 mins each mile) and for the army to pass the test i need to be around 16 minutes. Do you get faster when you lose weight? any advice on running helps too.

Thank you to whoever responds to this and happy friday!!!!!!!

submitted by /u/sidkid999
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RWay4N

No comments:

Post a Comment