Tuesday, September 29, 2020

DAE relate to this garbo? (image)

Here's how my "weight loss goals" have gone lately.

I'm not trying hard enough. That's the truth.

I'm still eating too much, I'm still not counting everything in MyFitnessPal, and I'm not trying to cut the junk food out. I'm not being active enough. I could make excuses, because I have plenty of those (like I had a baby less than a year ago, or I'm trying to be a working mom, or I'm nervous about losing the weight now then gaining it again when we have our next planned pregnancy, or that the pandemic is stressing me out, or that I comfort-ate everything to cope with extraneous drama from an asshole-"friend," or that I used to have bulimia ten years ago so losing weight the safe way is "too hard" for me and I shouldn't even be trying), but none of those excuses mean anything when I say them. And they don't matter as much as me wanting to be better.

Ugh. Hi guys. Happy Tuesday.

submitted by /u/youre13andstupid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36hCoRa

No comments:

Post a Comment