Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Does the weight loss show?

I’ve officially lost 25lbs today! Started at 213lbs on 6/28/2020, dropped a couple dress sizes and I feel amazing. Im feeling pretty down in this moment... even though I can see it and feel the weight loss, I keep thinking that’s what 25lbs gone looks like? Shouldn’t it be more drastic?? God bless my mom who’s my hype man and definitely sees it and reminds me how great I look but yeah... anyone else struggle with this? I’m trying to just be proud of where I’m at how far I’ve come, and love my body in this moment bc I definitely do! I’m just worried it doesn’t look like it to others... (in case you didn’t notice, yo girl is hella insecure)

submitted by /u/Mirellazoe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hUKd1p

No comments:

Post a Comment