Monday, October 5, 2020

20 Pound weight loss transformation so far despite PCOS

transformation: https://imgur.com/a/0SsFbnP

Hi guys so with PCOS it is a hormonal disorder that affects some women with a lot of negative side effects one of them being struggling to lose weight regardless of CICO. Its been really hard I've had to experiment a lot with my diet to see what would work and so far the best thing for my PCOS has been: cutting out all dairy, cutting out all meat, cutting out mostly processed foods, and limiting my sugar (i have reduced it by 70%). However I still sometimes eat cheese or meat or processed foods, sugar but I only eat like that maybe 10% of the time. So yah this 20 pound weight loss has been so exciting to me after struggling with trying to lose weight for almost a year, when i started eating more cleanly, the weight almost seemed to melt off :) I just hope that I can continue to lose the rest, anyways heres my progress so far!!

submitted by /u/depression_butterfly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jyHaxH

No comments:

Post a Comment