Monday, October 5, 2020

Scared to Start, Need Tips and Help (19, M, 185 lbs, 5 '4)

Hi everyone. I've been obese for a good part of my life, and am now in college and looking to change myself completely. I'm honestly just sick and tired of being obese and all the side effects that come with it.

I am a college student, so it's hard juggling both weight loss and academics, but I'm ready to make a commitment to becoming healthy weight now (~145 lbs).

Could you please give me tips, words of encouragement, and helpful advice on how to start my journey and persist throughout it.

Honestly, I'm also scared about loose skin. I have bulging/sagging fat around by breasts and side belly, and I'm scared for the outcome with loose skin. Do you think I will get loose skin given my age, and weight loss goal? I really hope I don't, but how do I cope with the stigma of getting it? Are there any stretches or exercises I should do, daily, to help me limit my chance of getting loose skin?

Also, are there any effective, quick/fast, exercises I should do, daily, for weight loss (so I can do them during short school work breaks)?

Im honestly really scared for my journey and would like any support.

Edit: Another thought that came up, when in my timeline should I start focusing on weight lifting/ weight training? I heard that usually builds skin strength too, but heard of people who when too late into weight training and had to go on another journey to build back muscle. Should I just focus on losing weight down to my goal first? Or can I also start thinking about body toning in a while?

submitted by /u/kawidlique
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36wtLCB

No comments:

Post a Comment