Monday, October 5, 2020

Am I doing this whole weight loss thing right?

Hello everyone. I am a 21 year old female, currently weighing 141 lb. My goal weight is 135 lb. I’m 5 feet, 5.5 inches. I used to way 157 lb. my idea is that first I’ll lose the weight, then I’ll exercise and put on some muscle. (Previously I tried losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time but it’s just wayyy to hard for me.)

The first ten pounds (from 157 lb to ~146 lb) melted off pretty easy tbh. I did intermittent fasting (16:8). Just watched how many calories I ate and light exercise. It was very easy to lose those 10 lbs. I think I lost them in 6 months.

Since then I’ve been having a very very hard time losing the extra 11 lbs. in fact, I made a post earlier asking for advice on how to lose the extra weight on this subreddit. Thinking about this more and Taking some people’s advice, I decided I need to further reduce my calories.

I went from eating about 1400 calories to about 1200 calories. And I stopped exercising. And it worked! I lost 3 lbs in 1 month.

But I’m always hungry. I’m tired. I’m frustrated from my lack of calories. I’m really happy I lost 3 lbs in a month, but idk if I’m losing this weight the right way. It’s hard to focus in class because I’m just too hungry.

I want to lose more weight, but I just don’t want to deal with this awful hunger, fatigue, and frustration. I want to lose this weight relatively quickly so I can gain muscle.

What should I do? Just suck it up and continue eating 1200 calories?

submitted by /u/here_4_cat_memes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3itcZqc

No comments:

Post a Comment