Monday, October 5, 2020

Gained 50 pounds in a matter of 5 months.

I have struggled with weight loss my entire life. Finally in 2012 decided to take it by the horns and lose weight. It took me 2 years but I went from 290 to 170. I was so proud of myself.

Fast forward, Dec. 2019 my mom gets diagnosed with cancer and I quit my job and move home to take care of her. The whole journey was so mentally debilitating and THEN the pandemic hit. Before I knew it, I wasn't fitting into any of my clothes but continued to binge because it was the only thing that I felt good doing. Finally decided to weigh myself and cried and cried. I gained 50 pounds in a matter of months. I was completely out of control. I've been dieting and working out really hard the past month and although the number hasn't moved, I feel a little bit better. I am just so, so depressed I have SUCH a long journey ahead of me that only took me 5 month to completely undo. I'm angry at myself. I'm going back to NYC to get things from my apartment and see friends and I am huge now. I feel so terrible. I just wanted to share on here. You guys have given me support the past month. And in 2012. Thank you.

submitted by /u/cyaaaaaLater
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iuV8ix

No comments:

Post a Comment