Monday, October 5, 2020

Update post

Hello everyone! My starting weight in June was 430 pounds and even after a couple of days where I ate things I shouldn’t, and a back problem that abruptly put an end to almost all exercise for the time being, I weighed myself this morning and found that I have dropped below 400 pounds for the first time in 6 years! I am now at 394.2, and I can actually see the difference in my face in the mirror! Seeing the numbers go down steadily has really gotten me excited to keep it up, and today’s weigh in has made me even more determined to get to a healthy weight. For now the weight loss is to be maintained with what I eat and how much of it I eat, and I’m currently looking for exercise that I can do that won’t hurt my back while I wait for my doctors to get their collective butts in gear and decide if they will be conservative or aggressive (my money is on conservative even though once a disc is herniated it’s going to herniate over and over until it ruptures.)

I really appreciate all of the encouragement I’ve received on my last two posts, and I wanted to make sure to say thank you for all the nice and encouraging things everyone has said!

submitted by /u/Hawksinger
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36zynYD

No comments:

Post a Comment