Monday, October 5, 2020

Portion control, portion control, portion control

Hi guys. I decided to invest in a food scale and some measuring cups and spoons for food preparation. I wanted to be as accurate as possible with my calorie tracking.. I've been eye balling my portions all these days and today with my new utensils I decided to just randomly check some food items I regularly consume, especially things like pb which I consume daily in my oats. Oh man didn't I get the shock of my life! I think I would have easily been off by at least 100-200 calories by just eye balling the quantities. No wonder I gained 10 pounds 😂

This post is just a reminder to everyone on their weight loss journey to be as accurate as possible with their calorie tracking. If you're unsure how much you're consuming, invest in measuring cups/ spoons and a food scale. It's seriously worth it. Now that I have cut out extra calories, I shall report back in a few weeks on my weight loss progress.

submitted by /u/yako678
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33z28qI

No comments:

Post a Comment