Monday, October 5, 2020

Highly specific question: boba

Hi!

For reference: SW: 196; CW: 181; GW: 150-160s, whatever feels good to maintain. 23F, 5'9"

So, my weapon of choice in weight loss is CICO and mostly walking, with a little bit of weight lifting and yoga. I've had really good progress with logging my food and keeping active (duh).

I've learned how to enjoy most of my favorite foods responsibly while doing CICO. However, one food that trips me up is boba tea... I love a good milk tea with boba. I just don't know how to reconcile CICO and the fact that generally, I have no idea exactly how many calories are in a 16 oz thing of tea from my favorite boba place. I would love to incorporate this drink back into my diet, but responsibly and in moderation so I do not binge on it out of deprivation. The place I get it from doesn't have nutritional information for their menu available.

So, I guess my question is how do you handle foods that you're not exactly sure of the calorie content? Just give your best guess?

submitted by /u/123catmom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33yIsmP

No comments:

Post a Comment