Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Advice on Phentermine for Weight Loss? Am I going nuts?

Hey guys, I am 25/Male. I have been dealing with hypothyroidism for about 13 years now, weight loss have been an issue for a long time but I have always been able to manage it. My weight would fluctuate but nothing I couldn’t control with some healthy eating and working out. 5 years ago, when I was 20 years I was in the best shape of my life when I torn my ACL/Meniscus. For over a year I didn’t do anything to make sure I fully recovered and couldn’t come back full forced, during that time I went from 165lbs to 245lbs. In 2 years I was able to get back down to 185lbs through boxing and running and obviously a lot of dieting until 3 years ago when I got injured again. Now, I am weighing 270lbs and for the past 2 year I have done literally EVERYTHING I know to lose weight, Keto, Whole 30, “The military Diet”, I even tried water fasting and couldn’t accomplish anything significant. After 2 years of hell my doctor (who doesn’t really know my like that), decided to put me on Phentermine/Topiramate 37.5/100mg. I started taking this medication on Friday, didn’t feel much until Sunday, as far as I know, until I literally started feeling nothing, I feel like I have severe depression, I feel nothing, I don’t want to do anything, I sleep all day and stay up all night, I feel meaningless, I feel extremely scared for absolutely no reason. No, I am not having suicidal thoughts, I am extremely self aware as I have dealt with depressing in the past, I just am not sure if this is worth it or even normal. I honestly feel like I’m going crazy. Can anybody shine a light on my situation? :) Thank you.

submitted by /u/ManagerConfident
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35keWRm

No comments:

Post a Comment