Friday, October 23, 2020

Back in the 200's after 2 years!

Just weighed myself and I was 299!!! 26 pounds so far! Though my journey is still going to be pretty long (I have about 100 pounds to go), It's still a good personal milestone! My main "diet" has been CICO (even though it is technically not a diet), and it has been working wonders so far. But one thing that I have been avoiding that I believe is also helping quite a bit is avoiding sugar, and turning to healthy low calorie fruits for my sweet tooth instead. My next milestone is 275, hoping to reach that by next year. There are obviously still many improvements to my lifestyle that can be made, which can increase the weightless process, but everything in time! I can finally go for walks again because of the weather! So happy! Exercise is something I have not been fond of my entire life, but walking is one for of exercise I can get behind! Depending on how long you are walking, you can lose a bunch of calories! I hope everyone reaches there milestones/goals for there own weight loss journeys as well. Have a good day!

submitted by /u/DJisNotGay
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TogO5K

No comments:

Post a Comment