Friday, October 23, 2020

Starting my weight loss journey..again(Female, 31, 5’7, 194lbs). Looking for motivation!

I’ve consistently gained weight the last few years, not much, but 5 pounds a year adds up. I’m athletic looking so no one really notices, but the scale doesn’t lie. I want to make sure my body is healthy as high blood pressure runs in the family and breast cancer, so keeping my weight down is critical. I also want to have a child in the next two years, so getting to a healthy weight will be better for pregnancy.

I downloaded LoseIt today - used to use MyFitnessPal, but figured I would change it up. The holiday season is hard to lose weight, but with CoVID, I won’t be doing much, so hoping that is helpful. My husband is very supportive of a healthy lifestyle and we try to workout 4/5 days a week together. My biggest problem is carbs and sodium, I just love pasta and tend to over salt my food. I also am a regular marijuana user - helps with anxiety, but also increases my appetite. Working on easing that out, but it’s very helpful for my mental health. Posting for accountability. I know I can do this, one day at a time right?

submitted by /u/Coffee452
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HxX3pH

No comments:

Post a Comment