Thursday, October 1, 2020

Eat more, lose weight? What is happening?

I have lost and regained weight multiple times, though never got into the "healthy" range. F41: 5'2" CW: 172. To get back into weight loss a few weeks ago, I started tracking food, just to see where I am without making changes at first. I realized that I was only eating between 500-900 cals daily, and only getting 30-50g protein. Wtf. That's not healthy. I read a lot of you on this sub saying protein, protein, protein, so I spent the last week eating more (1100-1500 daily, 80-115g protein), and I am down 3 lbs this week.

Is this where I should try to stay? Was I slowing down my metabolism by not eating enough? Multiple online calculators say I should shoot for 1400cals to lose 1lb/week at my height/weight. Is it even possible to get and stay obese eating that little?

submitted by /u/moanet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l0Eg55

No comments:

Post a Comment