Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Finally reached my first goal...minus 20 lbs (9.1 kg)!

I started with my weight loss efforts the last week of July 2020 and initially the weight came off quickly. Then it slowed way down and then it eventually stopped coming off. I've been maintaining the same weight for several weeks and just could not get out of this plateau. It was so frustrating to weigh myself every day and see either a slight increase in kg/lbs or just the same old number that has been there for AGES...So, after finding this sub, I felt inspired, changed things up a bit and today when I stepped on the scale I had finally broken through it and I reached my first weight related goal... -20 lbs! I still have a long way to go but I just wanted to say thank you for being so inspirational and for helping to motivate me to keep going. For awhile there I thought I would never see any changes but even though it took a lot longer than I expected, persistence has paid off. You guys are awesome!

submitted by /u/Roux_Lights_A_Candle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GUA4oF

No comments:

Post a Comment