Monday, October 12, 2020

Major Weight Loss (100+ lbs) but...

So I've finally surpassed a major milestone in my weightloss journey, but I find that I'm still far too ashamed to share any kind of "before" picture with a recent one to really show the difference. I'm wondering if anyone else feels the same way?

I feel like I should be proud of the progress I've made, but any time I start to make that post it not only feels to braggy, but I'm ashamed I ever got to that point to begin with despite the fact it was a result of being on corticosteroids for over a year.

Will I ever get to a point where I can get past all of this and share my progress? I want to, because I have worked hard and I think it's the best way to really SHOW it, but I don't know if I ever will.

submitted by /u/FuckMotherGothel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30Z3RDT

No comments:

Post a Comment