Monday, October 12, 2020

I don't eat Breakfast, I fast 10pm-12pm. Should I start eating breakfast?

Hello,

I take part in a weight loss programme in the UK called ManVFat. I started in January and started at 128kg got to 113kg and then went up to 118kg over lockdown. I am now down to 110kg and losing between 1KG to 2KG a week. I recently moved leagues due to living arrangements and the coaches were having go at me for not eating any breakfast. I work with computers and don't really see myself as having a "physical job" and the amount of exercise has dropped drastically compared to what I was doing before lockdown (Playing 8-aside 2-3 times a week for an hour) due to restrictions with covid so I am now playing about 30 minutes a week.

I seem to be losing weight comfortably and I am overall quite good at eating well but do you think I should follow the advice of eating breakfast or just continue with my fasting?

submitted by /u/JVacation
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nNkhZY

No comments:

Post a Comment