Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Getting your partner onboard

Hello fellow weight loss travellers. Seeking your advice (especially from male perspective) about how to:

a) raise the issue of weight loss with my partner (he needs to lose 40kg+) and

b) how to get him on board to support my weight loss journey.

I’m struggling but slowing working on reversing own weight gain. Because my perspective has shifted it’s making me frustrated with him for things like... a pantry full of sugar and empty carbs, not wanting to come on an evening walk with me, dawdling on signing up to the gym (which we agreed to so we could swim together, which is his preferred activity).

We don’t live together but it’s on the cards for us to move in soon, and this is one thing that makes me hesitate.

submitted by /u/GracePatriciaKelly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30Hfuzk

No comments:

Post a Comment