Friday, October 16, 2020

Got on the scale for the first time since cico, even though I lost weight the number still scared me

So I have been in crazy denial and not wanted to weigh myself because I was scared of the number. I just estimated 99.5kg because suuurely I had not broken 100kg. I even felt like it was a gross over estimate and I was probably closer to 95kg when I started and thought I would see 92kg when I weighed in.

I have done CICO for about 6 weeks and noticed a big difference in how my clothes fit, I thought I was doing amazing and crushing it, until today when I stepped on the scale. It showed 97kg.

I know I have lost a lot of weight, so the fact that I was above 100kg to begin with scares me and I cannot even appreciate my weight loss. I don’t know how much I lost, but this is my starting point now so anything from here is better.

I’m honestly crushed I let myself do this.

submitted by /u/Pauby13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lPAPhO

No comments:

Post a Comment