Friday, October 16, 2020

[SV] I hit my first goal today!

I started my weight loss journey in December when I was going through my friends wedding photos and saw a pic of the bridesmaids (I was one of them)- I looked, to be completely honest, like a monster. I was chubby all throughout high school, but managed to stay under 150 lbs. it’s been years and years since then, and when I saw these photos, I realized the fact that old clothes didn’t fit, needing to constantly buy new bras, etc etc really DID mean I wasn’t in the same weight scale. I avoided scales religiously, and have my whole life, and when I weighed myself and saw that I was at 193.7.... I knew that this was unhealthy. I’m 5’1”, and a type one diabetic. I can’t risk losing my control on my weight like that, especially as I approach my late 20s. I started Noom (then lost my job and continued with several different free apps that provided the same services) and began working my way back towards my ultimate goal of 115 lbs! Today I’ve weighed in at 140lbs, and the clothes that I’ve purchased over the last few years actually fit me! My regimen is two square meals a day (three makes me feel ill, and always has) now consisting primarily of vegetables and chicken! I work out four times a week on my elliptical, for 30 minutes a day. I try to walk at least a mile daily as well! I let myself have a drink every night to relax, and sleep a solid eight hours. I’m really feeling good about my routine and life, and I think I’m the least depressed I’ve been in the past 7 years, which I’m proud of, given how insane things are in the US right now. I’m so incredibly relieved, and happy, because I finally feel like I can go out in public and look conventionally attractive. Hell, my friend suggested I start an onlyfans! I’m sure the confidence boost will wear down with time, but for now I’m seriously riding this high, and will continue working towards my goal!

submitted by /u/persephonesvhenan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k6hIQ9

No comments:

Post a Comment