Friday, October 16, 2020

Help with weight loss (unsustainable plan)

So yes ill admit im a fata** and I want to become if ripped atleast average and a fit person. But it is remarkably impossible for me not impossible based on the situations around me but impossible for me as a person. See, I've always grown up in a muslim (desi pakistani) family with loads of fatty foods around me. Lmao our culture is practically known for fat oil induced foods. And I am turning 16 in 4 days but ever since i was born I have virtually been weaned of fat foods. My family was never health critics yet I always get nugs from them to lose weight. im 5'8 i think i dont know how much i weigh but I am a pretty fat boy. I got cups bigger then most girls at my school. Im just really big I assume im almost 300 pounds. However I want to become fit and I want to lose weight. I want to surprise the world with a new me. A fit me. I CANT EVEN DO ONE PUSHUP. For the past few days I have been trying and succeeding in eating less nad just in general stopping drinking sodas and eating fat foods after 7. this happened for about 5 days and today I just crashed. I ate 5 or 6 jamaican patties throughout today, 3 cans of sprite a chicken leg and even more. I feel so guilty yet I couldnt stop myself. I need advice and I need something proper. WIthout motivation I can't feel to lose weight. I just feel hopeless

submitted by /u/Statementt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j0MjNO

No comments:

Post a Comment