Friday, October 16, 2020

weight loss/stomach problems?

hello!
i'm a 20 year old female, 5'6, at the beginning of quarantine i weighed around 155 but now i'm ~135 lbs. i workout 3-6 a week. my eating disorder behaviours came back pretty strong during quarantine but i now i try to eat ~1200 calories/day.

i've noticed for the past few months that i'm having a lot of stomach problems. whenever i eat basically anything my stomach gets super bloated and hurts. i also get super full after a few bites, and often feel super nauseous before i start eating. i find some days it's even difficult to get up to 1200 calories.

i'm really trying to not get back into my ED but it's difficult because it's basically like my body is telling me not to eat.

i still want to lose 10/15 lbs but i'm scared of messing up my stomach even more by eating less. on the other hand, i'm nervous to eat more and gain weight.

have you guys had any similar experiences with stomach problems? what was it, and how did you resolve it?

i will be going to my family doctor, but i won't be home (live in a different province for university) until december. so i was just wondering what you guys thought until then!

submitted by /u/nealoo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37e14KV

No comments:

Post a Comment